This section addresses the key questions of funding and finance.
This section includes:
- An overview of the finances required for the initial four year cohort;
- A description of the funding & reporting cycle and the financial and accountability relationships among the funder, the operator, and the schools;
- A more detailed breakdown of the costs supporting work within the schools and the communal infrastructure in the first cohort;
- A recommended funding model for a subsequent cohort.
- Sustainability beyond the initial funding period.
As new experimental venture, both the funder and the operator understood that there would be startup costs incurred, some of which we believe can be reduced based on learning from our experience.